21-Year-Old Man Dies After Consuming “Gutter Water” In Lagos

21-Year-Old Man Dies After Consuming “Gutter Water” In Lagos

A Nigerian man simply identified as Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.

It was gathered that “gutter water” is a combination of codeine, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. The 21 year old, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.

He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here