Ported Airtel SIM now gives 2GB for N100 and 10GB for N500
You can now get whopping N100 for 2GB and N500 for 10GB bonus data. There’s nothing as cheap as the bonus, even the grandmaster of data plan, Glo doesn’t offer their data for that low price. What an amazing data freebie for everyone who loves to browse and download files with their Airtel SIM.
Do not be confused, this is a “freebie” popularly known as “cheat“. It works on Android device, PSP console, iOS (iPhone), Laptop (through modem) and any other devices that can connect to the internet. No need for VPNs and others.
Glo currently offers 2GB for N500 but this Airtel freebie will give you access to enable higher data bonus for N100 and above. The more you load, the more the bonus increases.
In this article, you will have to port your MTN SIM to an Airtel SIM to enjoy the whooping offer. Porting is completely FREE and it allows you to seamlessly move your current phone number from any GSM mobile operator onto the Airtel Network.
How to Port MTN Line to Airtel Network
- Get a valid ID card like Student ID card, Voter’s card & others and visit any nearest Airtel store and fill the form they will give you.
- You’ll receive a successful message on your MTN line telling you to reboot and input the Airtel SIM you ported onto.
- Now, switch off your phone and you’re welcomed to Airtel network.
How to Activate the Airtel Data Bonus Offer Freebie to get 2GB for N100
- Now, after successfully porting your MTN line to your Airtel SIM, kindly recharge your Airtel line through bank or Zoto recharge wallet. Note: Do not recharge with scratch card pin.
- After recharging N100 with any of the method above, you’ll be given instant 2GB data which valid for 30 days and the data balance can be checked by dialling *223# only.
How to get N500 for 10GB Data
- The more you recharge N100, the more the data accumulates. N200 recharge will give you instant 4GB data bonus, N500 recharge will give you 10GB and vice versa.
- You can’t accumulate above 50GB data and each of the data has 30 days validity period. Your money is still intact while you enjoy your data.
NOTE: Do not recharge with scratch card pin, otherwise you won’t be given any data.
Benefits of Porting your Line
- You get the best of rates for voice and data services.
- You begin to leverage Airtel’s wide range of innovative and unparalleled products and services.
- You have the benefit of being served by a top global brand with best-in-class network quality, amazing data speeds and a differentiated customer service experience.
- Because of Airtel’s global reach, you enjoy unmatched benefits when you use your line in 20 countries and counting.
- From prexblog: You enjoy whooping data bonus at the lowest rate you could never have expect from any network operators in Nigeria.
Is it helpful? If you encounter any problems or issues while setting this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!